South Florida is the hottest market under the sunBut we’re more than just beaches, fun and relaxation. This area is serious about business – and buying power. Which is why advertisers from across the U.S. and the world look to South Florida to market their products and services.
Here’s a look by the numbers:
- Miami-Dade, Broward and Monroe counties make up nearly a quarter (23%) of the population of Florida
- 16th largest market in the nation, with 4.3 million residents
- Estimated 4% population growth within the next five years – 11% faster than the national average
- Ranks #1 in Florida with most households of $100,000+, 250,000+ and $500,000+ income
- The nation’s 3rd largest and most affluent Hispanic market – $42 billion in buying power
Miami: At the crossroads of the globe
Widely considered one of the county’s most important financial centers, Miami is a major center for commerce, banking and international trade. Its proximity to Latin America and the Caribbean have earned it a reputation as the Gateway to the Americas, home to scores of international companies and Latin American corporate headquarters.
Source: Claritas 2010; ESRI 2010.